Tuesday, December 12, 2017

More of The Best Love Text Messages

More of The Best Love Text Messages

Do you need more of the best love text messages? Below is a collection of the best love messages for her and him… they are perfect love text messages for boyfriend, girlfriend, wife and husbands. Pick from any of these messages and use them to build your love story.

106. With you on my side, I can do exploits and face anything that comes my way. But without you, I am void of strength and sight.

107. You are my life, and losing you hurt like losing my life. I love you so much.

108. I will continue to love you till I breathe my last no matter where you go or what you do.

109. I know you will be my light in the dark, my shelter in the rain and the force that keep me safe from harm. You are always in my mind.

110. The first day I met you, I knew you were different. Now, I know just how strong and kind you are, every moment with you is a plus.

111. My happiest moment ever is when am in your embrace, and look straight into your charming eyes.

112. You are and will forever be my choice. You are the sweetest melody that is constantly on my mind.

113. You help me discovered my potentials. No other man can do it better than you.

114. I can do anything for you because nothing on earth can equate my love for you. You are so special to me.

115. You took to another realm in love and make me feel a new feeling of love.

116. You’re the only man I see in my dream at night, and the only man I desire to wake up next to in the morning.

117. Before we met, I was just existing. Now, life has been meaningful. – More of The Best Love Text Messages



No comments:

Post a Comment