Saturday, October 1, 2016

100 Funny Birthday Messages For Friends and Family

Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a gift, party, or rite of passage. Many religions celebrate the birth of their founders with special holidays, they are special moments for anyone and the celebration goes beyond the gifts we receive and the birthday cakes. It should not just be a moment of celebration but also a period of sober reflection on One’s past years, it should also be a period to take records of the developments and events that has occurred in the past, One is also expected to plan for years to come so as to have more reasons to celebrate this remarkable moment later in the future. The good will messages we get from family and friends is something we always look forward, if any of your loved one is celebrating or about to celebrate, here are some funny and amazing birthday messages they will like.


Happy Belated Birthday Messages


1. Friend are friends forever, which is how long it took this card to get to you.

2. The message never changes, but the words do. H-BDAY! HF! That’s happy birthday, have fun in text-ese.

3. Old friends are sweeter with age. Old fish, like old birthday wishes, stink. Hope it was great.

4. I can’t tell you all the times I thought about your birthday. That’s because I can’t remember squat. Happy late birthday.

5. Sorry these birthday greetings are time -challenged. They’re from me.

6. Here’s the message I should have sent. I hope your birthday was wonderful. Wonderful is exactly what you deserve.

7. Of all the gin joints in the world, I can’t remember where I left your card. Happy late birthday.

8. I was thinking about sending this card and…I fell asleep. Happy belated.

9. Sometimes my forgetter works better than my rememberer. Happy late birthday.

10. I bought you a card but my mouth was too dry to lick the stamp. So I wetted it. A lot. Did you know no post offices are open at 2 am?

11. I don’t know how your birthday escaped me. I hope it was everything you wished.

12. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about you. Very lately. Happy belated birthday.

13. My pen ran out of ink, my mind was out of “think.” Happy late birthday.

14. I didn’t miss your birthday. I am just fashionably late as always.

15. Could you have read my birthday message if I had send it right on time? But now I’m pretty sure you have. Happy Birthday!

16. I only realized your birthday had passed when the male dancers I hired showed up in Depends. Happy day, girlfriend.

17. Good news! I escaped the mudslide, but your poor card…

18. The gang wanted me to send their birthday wishes. The gang should have sent the card.

19. I have been a bit snowed under lately. I dug out to find this card with your name. Happy late birthday.

20. Your face floated before me the other day. I wish you’d said something about your birthday. Hope it was fun.

21. This greeting is either very late or extremely early. Either way, Happy birthday.

22. If wishes were horses, mine would have come in dead last. Happy late birthday.

23. Tardy to school, tardy to work… some things never change. Happy late birthday.

24. I spent the whole time thinking about what I should text you for your birthday wish… until I ran out of time.

25. If you had delayed a day or two before you were born, this could have been your first birthday message. Happy Birthday!

26. I intentionally sent my birthday wish this late, just to prove how you are always special to people like me… but not on selected days of the year like some people think.

27. The greeting may be stale, but the sentiments are fresh. Happy belated birthday.

28. Birthday messages never go out of style. The stamps, however…sorry this is so late.

29. My life is a little crazy lately, but thinking of you clears things up. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

30. I’m late. The last time I used those words, I ended up with a baby. This time, I “got nothing.” : ) Happy late birthday.

Funny Happy Birthday Messages

31. Your relatives are all here to wish you a great celebration. I ordered them from Japan, but they are still here.

32. You by passed by birthday last year, so my present to you is the same in return.

33. I was going to get you a good-looking guy fro your birthday, but unfortunately your neighbor won’t leave his wife.

34. Best wishes on your day, better you than me.

35. For your birthday, I have been thinking of something grandiose, superb, and impressing. But anyway, I do not cost anything to think, right?

36. I would wish you, “May all your dreams come true”, but I am afraid that if they do come true, I will have nothing to wish you next year.

37. Like the good wine, you get better with the years.

38. Happy Special birthday. I guess now we don’t look like twins anymore. I look better!

39. God you are old. Oh well, Happy Birthday

40. Birthdays are a time of family and friends. Maybe you’ll get some next year.

41. I wanted to invite your friends this year, but than I realized they are all mine. Happy B-day anyway.

42. Wishes comes and go, but age sticks with you!

43. I know you want to turn back the clock. But with the amount of years on you I feel that is not a possibility.

44. Your age should be in the Book od Records. And you thought you wouldn’t amount to anything.

45. This is a time of sentiment and emotion. Screw that! Let’s party boy!

46. You realize you are getting older when the candles on your cake are more expensive than the cake itself.

47. In the hallway? In the bathroom? On the kitchen table? In front of the chimney? At 40, it is truly remarkable to remember when you left your car keys. Happy Birthday!

48. People may wish you many things. I only wish you two: never and always. To never be sad, and to always be happy.

49. What a great presence! What a remarkable intelligence! What charm, and what beautiful eyes! But I have talked enough about me. Happy Birthday!

50. You look different. Did you lose some weight? Did you change your hairstyle? Did you get a haircut? There is something different about you. Oh, I know. You are one year older!

51. We wanted to buy you something this year, but our budget wouldn’t allow it. So this card will have to do.

52. Turn the card over and you will find your gift…..sucker!

53. I looked all over for some classy messages, but sadly I turned up with nothing. I guess they know you too well.

54. Happy birthday from friends and family. What? You were expecting something else!

55. Your how old? Na, that can’t be right. You look too good!

56. I have been looking everywhere for a decent gift, but I found nothing suitable for someone as special as you, so accept a good thought and my best wishes, accompanied by a sincere “Happy Birthday”!

57. This message does not contain fat, cholesterol or additives. It is entirely natural, but it contains much more sugar.

58. However, it could never be nearly as sweet as the person who reads it. Smile and Happy Birthday!

59. Special people are rare … I am so lucky I met you! Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!

60. May you have a healthy year, and because you do not have heat in your house, I wish you a warm Happy Birthday!

61. How about I just give you cash and we call it even?

62. I just rewrapped the gift you got me last year…I hope you don’t mind.

63. What do you get the one person who has everything? How about a personality?!

64. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you look good for your age. That’s what your relatives are for.

65. On your birthday, a few wise words: smile while you still have teeth. Happy Birthday!

66. Have a fabulous day today, and remember: you cannot have sex just yet; you will need the energy to blow off your candles.

67. You look good for your age….how much did you pay Satan!

68. Wishing you a special day from your family. We will buy you something next year.

69. Birthdays are a time of togetherness. Don’t worry you won’t find that here!

70. I hate to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arrived tomorrow. Happy b-day from your friends and family.

71. I got you the ultimate gift…, unfortunately fell down the hole down with it.

Special Birthday Messages

72. Happy Birthday! Go ahead – snuff out the candles. I have the fire department on speed dial.

73. True friends remember your birthday but forget your age. I remember both, but I can’t count higher than 20. Happy Birthday!

74. Happy Birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever known you, and you look great for your age.

75. Friends don’t let friends celebrate alone. Wanna share a Coke or something? Happy brthday!

76. You’ve grown much in the past year. You’ve become a person of integrity. It’s pure joy to watch you grow into the person God made you to be.

77. Last year, you made a list of the things you wanted to accomplish. You’ve checked every one off. I can’t wait to see this year’s list. Happy Birthday!

78. Birthdays teach us how to live life well. You’ve done so very well and I’m extremely proud of you. Enjoy your day with great celebration.

79. Wisdom comes with age. Happy Birthday, you who are among the wisest of the wise.

80. May your blessings always exceed your age. Enjoy your birthday, and may you have many more to come.

81. Sending you many happy wishes today. Wishing for you another year of growth, prosperity, peace and great joy.

82. Birthday greetings my friend. I hope the past year has brought you peace, joy and comfort and praying the same for you in the year to come.

83. Special messages for you are enclosed. Enjoy your day today! Celebrate your life today! Look back at all you’ve accomplished in the past year and look forward to the year ahead.

84. It’s a day of celebration with family and friends. It’s your special day. Enjoy it to the fullest.

85. Graceful! That’s how I describe your birthday. You’ve aged gracefully in wisdom and character. I’m honored to call you my friend.

86. Today is a day of joy and celebration as we recognize your birthday. Embrace it and celebrate it. Many blessings to you!

87. What a lovely day as we celebrate the day of your birth. You graced the world the day you were born and you’ve graced our lives every day since.

88. It’s a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful person. Have a blessed and celebratory day.

89. Happy Birthday! I’m so honored to call you my friend and to be able to celebrate this wonderful day with you.

90. Another year behind and another one ahead. Right in the middle is a special day of reflection, planning and celebrating. Happy Birthday!

91. What a blessing! It’s your birthday, a day to celebrate and appreciate. It’s a day to count blessings and be thankful. It’s a day to live life to it’s fullest.

92. My greatest wish for you is that this year brings you all you desire. Have a happy birthday!

93. There’s nothing more exciting than celebrating your birthday. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.

94. I hope you are happy on this special day since you always put a smile on my face.

95. I’ve been waiting all year to tell you happy birthday! Have a great day!

96. May your birthday be full of cookies, candies, cakes and sweets.

97. Don’t be afraid of all the candles on your cake, all that means is that all your wishes will come true.

98. Birthdays are the best excuse to party so let’s get dressed up and head out on the town for your special day.

99. I will always remember the day that you were born. Happy Birthday!

100. You and I will be friends for life so let’s celebrate for your birthday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment